A great choice for a more natural, defined shape, threading is extremely accurate and can be done in as little as 20 minutes. It’s also a better option for sensitive skin, and has long lasting effects of up to 3 weeks.
is threading painful?
As with any hair removal treatment there can be some discomfort, the levels of which are different for everyone. But our customers have found threading to be virtually pain free.
what are the benefits?
Threading is much more precise and gives a more perfect arch to your brow. Unlike tweezing which can break hairs, threading removes the whole follicle, for a longer lasting look. The more you use threading for hair removal, the longer the results will last.
tips for threading aftercare
1. At the end of the day of your appointment, be sure to wash your face thoroughly and gently to ensure clean pores.
2. Be sure to exfoliate regularly, but be sure to start 2 full days after your threading appointment.
3. Be sure to avoid any harsh or perfumed products around the threaded area for 24 hours after your appointment.
If you’re looking for a fuss-free way to enhance the natural wow factor of your brows and lashes, tinting gives long-lasting, luscious definition for up to 6 weeks. It’s a great option for busy ladies and jet-setters who want perfect, low maintenance definition around the clock.
Tinting is an easy, hassle-free way to streamline your facial beauty routine, and you can trust in our professionals to deliver long, even tones with their expert hands. We’ll get you comfortable and your eyes well protected before applying vegetable-based dye to your brows or lashes.
DOES IT INVOLVE HARMFUL CHEMICALS?
At Blink we use all natural dyes and cotton pads to protect the delicate eye area. You’re in safe hands with our expertly trained technicians, and no harmful products are used, or come into contact with your skin. Depending on the hair type and activities you do, natural dyes can last from 4 to 6 weeks.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Get that made-up look as soon as you get out of bed. With tinting your look is make-up free, waterproof and beautifully defined. Great for those with fair hair and eyelashes, it’ll boost your features and get them noticed. Make your daily beauty regime effortless, flawless and ready for anything.
TIPS FOR TINTING AFTERCARE
1. Although make up is not needed with tinting, if you want to put any on, avoid doing so for at least 24 hours after your appointment.
2. Avoid touching or rubbing your eyes/brows – the less you touch them the longer the treatment will last.
3. Don’t get your face wet for 24 hours after your appointment. You should avoid using strong soaps and face washes or oily moisturizers around the tinted area for a longer lasting effect.
4. No swimming, sauna, or sun bed for 24 hours after your tinting. These activities can fade the tint, and prevent it from lasting as lon.
WAXING (ladies only)
Avoid the imperfections of cuts and nicks from razors and get a satisfyingly silky smooth finish that lasts up to 3 weeks. Hair should be around 1/4 inch long before your appointment, and with regular waxing you can take shaving out of the equation for good. That’s great news for your skin, and your schedule.
WHAT CAN I DO TO MINIMIZE THE PAIN?
As with all hair removal, waxing can cause some discomfort. If you’re worried about pain, you can take an aspirin or ibuprofen 30-45 minutes before your appointment. Avoid sunbathing, tanning and any kind of peels at least 24 hours before you get waxed, and talk to your technician if you’re taking any medication that could make your skin a little more sensitive than usual.
tips for waxing aftercare
1. Don’t use any perfumed products for a couple of days after your wax.
2. Wear light, loose clothing to avoid irritation and in-grown hairs straight after your appointment.
3. If you’re still tender after 24 hours, you can try a little rosewater to soothe the area.